|Pitch:||1.25mm||Mounting Type:||SMT,right Angle|
|Rated Current:||1.0A AC||Rated Voltage:||125V AC/DC|
|Contact Resistance:||20m Ohms MAX||Insulation Resistance:||100m Ohms Min|
1.25mm Wafer Box Connector,
Ultrathin Wafer Box Connector,
Horizontal 1.25 mm wafer connector
Ultrathin Type 1.25mm Pitch Horizontal Wafer Connector Wire To Board Connector
|No. Of Positions||2-15p|
|Rated current||1.0A AC|
|Rated voltage||125V AC/DC|
|Contact Resistance||20m ohms MAX|
|Insulation Resistance||100m ohms min|
|Insertion Force||20gf/pin Min|
|Operation Temperature||-25℃ to +85℃|
|Withstanding Voltage||500V/1min AC|
|Durability cycles||5000 Cycles Min|
|Lead Time||7-10 working Days|
1.25mm-pitch connector system provides design flexibility with multiple header options, making it ideal for a variety of applications across many industries.
Wafer connector is offered in wire-to-board options. The system saves about 45% of PCB space compared to typical 2.00mm wire-to-board systems. It is a single row system, available in 2 to 15 circuits, with both surface mount and through-hole headers.
A full range of automatic, semi-automatic and manual tooling is available to support crimp harness assembly using discrete wires.
1. The insulation resistance is the index to measure the insulation performance between the contacts of electrical connector and between the contacts and the shell, with the order of magnitude ranging from hundreds of megohm to gigaohm.
2. Electrical connector with high contact resistance shall have low and stable contact resistance. The contact resistance of the connector varies from a few milliohms to tens of milliohms.
3. Electrical strength, or voltage and dielectric withstand voltage, is the ability to withstand rated test voltage between connector contacts or between contacts and shell.
4. Other electrical performance.
What we can do
1. All of our products will be 100% inspected before shipment.
2. We can design products according to customer demand.
3. Support imprint your logo on products.
Contact Person: Tina
Tel: 86 13711847246