Double Row 2.0mm Pitch Pin Header PCB Connector Brass Board To Board Connector PA6T
What's the Pin Header
1. Pin header is called universal connector. Based on different designs for PCB, they choose different pitch connectors to meet.
2. 0.8mm/1.0mm/1.27mm/2.00mm/2.54mm pitch pin header are featured products in our company. If you need special pin header that standard pitch couldn't satisfy, e-mail or call our sales team.
3. Generally, pin headers with suited female headers are used to finish created modules in electronic industry.
4. Regarding pin header electrical and mechanical properties, the same pitch has the same function, which we have shown clearly in our datasheet.
5. Another common variation on pin header is called "machine pin" version. The normal version is formed out of stamped and folded sheet metal, machine pin connectors are formed by tooling the metal into the desired shape, which is more robust, with a better joint and longer life, making it more expensive though. Still, more and more automotive and medical industry customers choose machine pin to improve connection stability.
Classification of pin header
According to pitch:0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.27mm, 2.0mm, 2.54mm, 3.96mm, 5.08mm.
According to row number: single row ,dual row,three row,four row.
According to terminal shape: U type,Y type,O type.
According to number of plastic:single plastic, double plastic,three plastic.
According to structure: DIP Type,Right Angle Type,Horizontal Type SMD,Vertical SMT/SMD,U type.