Custom 2.0mm pitch Male Pin Header 2 Pins To 80 Pins Single Row
|No. Of Positions
||20m ohms MAX
||1000m ohms min
||-40℃ to +105℃
||5000 Cycles Min
||7-10 working Days
What's the Pin Header
1. Pin header is called universal connector. Based on different designs for PCB,they choose different pitch connectors to meet.
2. 0.8mm/1.0mm/1.27mm/2.00mm/2.54mm pitch pin header are featured products in our company. If you need special pin header that standard pitch couldn't satisfy, e-mail or call our sales team.
3. Generally, pin headers with suited female headers are used to finish created modules in electronic industry.
4. Regarding pin header electrical and mechanical properties, same pitch has the same function, which we have shown clearly in our data sheet.
5. Another common variation on pin header is called "machine pin" version. The normal version is formed out of stamped and folded sheet metal, machine pin connectors are formed by tooling the metal into the desired shape, which is a more robust, with a better joint and longer life, making it more expensive though. Still more and more automotive and medical industry customers choose machine pin to improve connection stability.
More than 80% our products are made by automatic assembly lines. As intelligent is more and more widely in use, We could only adapt the development of the times,so that we could provide most qualified products to our clients.
What should I do if I encounter quality problems?
1. This kind of situation will not happen basically. Before shipment, we will carry out multi-level check to confirm that there is no product quality problem before packaging and delivery.
2. In case of such a thing happening, we will negotiate with you about the handling plan and assure you that it will not happen again in the future.
3. If you encounter quality problems in the receiving process, XTK will take full responsibility for the cost of return and replacement caused by product quality problems.
About the mode of transportation?
1. Land Transportation.
2. ocean transportation.
3. air transportation.